I feel like we’re living on the surface of the sun in NYC today, so I’m going to get this computer as far away from my lap as possible. But before I go I wanted to thank everyone who’s been sending me updates about and pictures of their 2012 D*S Newspaper copies. It’s hard to describe how exciting it is to work on a project that you actually get to see in stores and in people’s hands. This week the first online orders will be shipped out, so if you want to order a copy online* please click here to get your name on this week’s mailing list. Thank you again to for carrying this year’s paper- I’m going to visit my local store this weekend to see one in person- so exciting! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend- see you on Monday! xo, grace
*I know we’ve had a few glitches with orders to Canada, please email me at the address in the comments if your form isn’t working properly.
Below is a summary of this week’s highlights:
- Extra Extra: The 2012 Design*Droits-Humains Newspaper is Out!
- After the Jump: Megan Auman Interview (mp3)
- Living In: Only You
- City Guide: Oahu, HI
- Biz Ladies: Connecting With your Brand
- DIY Projects: Leather Staining — Coasters
- Sneak Peeks: Best of: Canadian Homes, Sarah Kissell and Gregory Hubacek, Julie Pointer
- Before & After: Light + Bright Kitchen Makeover, Hugo Gets a Facelift
- In the Kitchen With: Melina Hammer’s Lemon Meringue Pie
- Misc.: The Textile Arts Center’s New Online Shop!, Joey Roth Self-Watering Planter, Fun Animal-Shaped Gadgets, Studiotwentysix2 Prints, Wicker Furniture from the Family Love Tree, Velvet Bedding from Castle, Yeats Design, Striped Teacups, Imogen Heath, Cooler Baskets from Peterboro