Two years ago, I had the pleasure of joining and his amazing family of co-workers and readers at the NYC event. It was a weekend full of crafting, creativity and camaraderie and Julia and I got to join in for the first night’s dinner. That night, both Julia and I left feeling more inspired and connected to people in our community than we had been in a long time.
So when Paul invited me to join in at this year’s in Philadelphia, I jumped at the chance. In addition to a weekend full of incredible crafting opportunities and creative inspiration, I’ll be joining Julia and Caitlin from our team to present the first-ever preview of our new book, . I’m going to reveal behind-the-scenes photos, details from our process, and share some of the remarkable photos and stories of the over 100 women featured in the book.
In addition to our preview, the will include 10 amazing craft and business classes like: The Art of Paper Cutting with Elsa Mora, Woven Wall Hanging with Tif & Meg Fussell, Chalk Lettering Basics with Valerie McKeehan, Cookie Decorating Demystified with Patti Paige, Spoon Carving with Melanie Abrantes, and Social Media Photography & Prop Styling with Sweet Paul himself. There will be some very special guests in attendance, so if you’re in the area, grab one of the last tickets and come and join us! It’s going to be a spectacular weekend and it’s a great chance to check out Philly and go home with loads of inspiration. Click to pick up a ticket and we hope to see you there on April 16th and 17th! xo, grace
- is having an amazing plant-filled event this weekend in Brooklyn. If you are in town, don’t miss this sale/class all-around-awesome extravaganza. Details and sign up !
- The is an amazing story. (NY Times)
- I’m going to try this weekend. A nice alternative to the overly sweet creamer I used to use.
- at One Kings Lane make me hungry for pancakes already.
- This makes me want to redecorate everything.
- ? Yes, please, Design Files. I’ll take two plates.
- “Can you be a good person all the time?” I loved at Rookie.
- ? Sign me up.
- I’m obsessed with this naturally . The hazelnut flavor is delicious.
- : a great read.
- Must-Read: 10 Can’t-Miss Instagrammers Over 40, Monday Mood: More is More, Comfort Zone: Elise Cahill, Reading Spaces: Rebecca Traister, 10 Creative Food Packaging Designs
- Fine Art Focus: Gabriel Orozco
- Interiors: An Ever-Evolving East London Home For A Creative Family, A 1900s Cabin in the California Wilderness, A Chef and Painter’s Art-Filled Cottage in South Carolina
- Studio Tours: The Bo & Labeling Department at The Pencil Factory
- Before & After: A Dramatic Redecoration in Astoria
- DIY: DIY Clay Desktop Paper Holder
- City Guide: Durham, NC City Guide
- What’s In Your Toolbox: Jazmín Berakha
- Recipes: Klancy Miller’s Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies + Cookbook Giveaway, Amy Le’s Vegan No-Bake Chocolate Tart
- Life & Business: Kimone Young, Danika Daly