Next week is design week in NYC, and so many incredible brands (new and old) will be debuting new furniture, fabrics, artwork and more. I’ve been getting little sneak peeks via email all week, and I wanted to share one of my favorites here before we close up shop for the weekend.
Designer is debuting her first textile collection at , near the Flatiron in NYC, and I love the color palette she’s working with. I always have a soft spot for pink and peach together, and these textiles look like they’re going to be an insta-hit. Until I can get myself down to the city to see these in person, I’m sharing some pictures from Kate today. If you’re interested in seeing more of her work you can visit in person or check out Kate’s for more. Until Monday, have a great weekend! xo, grace
*PS: This is a last-minute update, but in a long, long time. It touched on the myths and downfalls of “wellness” culture and it moved me to tears this morning. Here’s to loving ourselves, our food and embracing what truly makes us happy, not restricting it.
- looks so cute in Country Living magazine this month. Hello, shiplap.
- I love these at General Store SF.
- If I ever get to go to Paris again in my lifetime, .
- Danielle Clough’s are SO cool.
- are awesome.
- The today, at Otherwild.
- These . Hello, dream credenza makeover!
- Must-Read: We’re Hiring: Join Our Sneak Peek Team!, 15 Rooms That Make Wall-to-Wall Carpet Shine, Pattern Downloads by Jessica Nielsen
- Monday Mood: Feelings (Links and Inspiration to suit our many moods)
- Interiors: In This Jewelry Designer’s Townhouse, Anything Goes, A Quick Course in Ubud Style from Bisma Eight Hotel, Infusing Color and DIY Charm into a Cookie-Cutter Home in New Mexico, The Rhode Island Home that Settled Down a Wanderer, 14 Hudson Valley, NY Homes We Love, In San Francisco, Decorating In, Around, and Through Literature, Creating a Dream Home in Berkeley, California
- Updated Style: Industrial Design for 2016
- Fine Art Focus: Marina Adams
- Before & After: A DIY Interior Overhaul in Austin, TX
- DIY: DIY Swan Succulent Planters
- City Guide: 24 Hours in Des Moines, Iowa
- Recipes: Ratha and Ben’s Peppercorn Catfish
- Life & Business: Sacrifice As a Key Ingredient for Success with Jessica Lee of Hello Baked, 1 Dream, 10 Years, and Thousands of Baskets Later with Etsuko Yashiro