Last week, we floated into June which, for me, made summer feel real (yay), but it also brought on some anxiety realizing how quickly this year has flown by so far (boo). Time really does fly, so this weekend had me preoccupied with the oodles of random items on my ongoing mental to-do list: ranging from a few home projects I’m finishing, to gearing up for summer and focusing more on health by diving back into a workout routine.
Alas, peppered with puns and plays on words, this week’s Monday Mood will have you click-happy and help you float into the work week with a huge variety of fun links — covering everything from a hiplet dance video and a donut pool float, to bold grout ideas and Vogue‘s best bathrooms.
- Have you heard of hiplet (hip-hop meets ballet)? You’ve got to as they float across the ground. It’s so on-point (literally).
- One of my favorite home reno tasks is laying backsplash tile. There’s something so soothing about using a float to spread grout, and after seeing , I can’t wait until I have an excuse to try it out.
- It’s pool season, so suit up and shop (there’s everything from swans to pizza).
- Have a wedding or formal event coming up (or maybe you simply like romping around your home in fancy, colorful clothes)? Consider floating around your place in .
- I could happily spend hours floating in any one of the bathtubs in .
- The floating kitchen shelves over the island in make my heart flutter.
- I love on everything from inner beauty and hair advice to food and past life predictions.
- would make a great addition to any room — whether in an entryway or bathroom, or used as a neat picture shelf alternative in the living room.