Today I am thrilled to announce the details for our to celebrate the release of In the Company of Women! On , I will be joined on stage by four incredible women to discuss life, work and everything in between.
Jodie Patterson (of and ), Tina Roth Eisenberg (, , and ), Anna Bond () and Malene Barnett (of ) will be joining us at to share their stories of finding their paths, figuring out their goals and how they work to achieve them — and how they deal with the bumps along the road.
Come join us on Wednesday, October 5th from 7-8:30pm at The New School in NYC for a panel discussion and book signing to follow. Each ticket includes a copy of the book, a limited-edition tote bag (while supplies last) and an amazing evening of conversation, new friends and fun. !
*Thanks so much to for hosting this event!
- Nom Nom: this week! I am so thrilled for her new book and her book tour () and this article was so fun to watch come together.
- GirlBoss: I had so much fun joining the original GIRLBOSS herself, Sophia Amoruso, on GirlBoss radio this week. You can check out the episode .
- Stitch It: These are stunning.
- Touch of Gold: This at Remodelista is awesome.
- Wallpaper: Speaking of wallpaper, is pattern-perfect.
- Family Time: I loved . I love meaningful artwork that celebrates the people living in any home.
- Photos: The photographs in on world traveling photographers were incredible.
- Must-Reads: The Design*Droits-Humains Book Tour! All our dates are live, tickets are for sale (Boston and SF are sold out, and Seattle is almost sold out — so grab your tickets soon!) and we can’t wait to see you next month!
- Beauty + Self-Care: The Beauty of Self-Care: Lesson 3 – Practice
- Food + Drink: Jen CK Jacobs’ Selfoss Cake
- Decorating: 15 Unexpected Wallpapers for Fall, 10 Overlooked Wedding Gifts to Add to your Registry, My Plywood Interior Hunt Inspired by the charming Noboru Nakamura
- Life & Biz: 10 Must-Read Books for Women in Business
- Interiors: A Split-Level Gem Where Two styles Have Become One, A Vintage Lover’s Home in Long Beach, CA, 13 Airy and Open Floor Plans We Love, A Modern, Light-Filled Home Softened with Textiles, Studio Tour: Fuzzco, Finding Calm Outside of Manhattan, Heirlooms & Thrifty Decorations Enrich a Century-Old Victorian