Over the past almost 13 (!) years, Design*Droits-Humains has continued to evolve, change and grow based on your requests, feedback and viewing patterns. Last week we soft-launched a brighter, bigger redesign of our home page and after some very helpful (thank you!) suggestions and comments, we’re finally live with what we feel is our final version of this design. What did we learn from last week? You requested an easier way to browse by “most recent” posts and to be able to view those archives in case you’re catching up every few days, rather than daily. So in each of our (now clearly labeled) home page sections, you’ll see a “read more” link that takes you to the dated archives of that content section. BUT, if you only want to view what’s newest, in date order, just check out our featured top post and the next section called “Latest.” You’ll see the most recent 9 posts (just like our old design) and an option to “read more Latest.” If you click that button you’ll see the week’s posts broken down by day, so you’ll never have to wonder if you missed anything or struggle to find something recent. We really appreciate your feedback and it’s been so helpful to work that into this flexible and evolving redesign that helped us incorporate your initial feedback (bigger pictures, bigger text, no more slideshows). Here’s to always growing, changing and evolving with the times. xo, grace
*Image above by Deanne Cheuk for DS Wallpapers, all of which you can download here!
- These at Coco + Kelley are super chic.
- I have always wanted to bleach my hair and then dye it pink. (Man Repeller).
- ? I’m SOLD.
- This at Camille Styles is my kinda gathering.
- designed by our friend Danielle Colding is my dream come true — and it’s perfect for spring (My Domaine).
- is so, so lovely. It feels like a cool, worn-in denim shirt.
- I can’t get enough of . This kitchen is major.
- Interiors: A Victorian Carriage House And Barn Become A Home And Studio For a Textile Designer And Her Family, 10 Historic Homes for Modern Creative Families, The Second Time’s a Charm for Two Portland, OR Homeowners
- Advice: 14 Designers Explain: How to Choose the Right Upholstery
- Before & After: A Hotelier’s Century-Old Retreat
- Food & Drink: Chitra Agrawal’s Potato Stir Fry with Coconut Chutney
- Shopping: 10 Shops for Affordable Artwork, The Very Best Dark Chocolate (Ever)
- DIY: Candy-Colored Marbled Magnets for Your Easter Basket
- Decorating: Hang In There: The Allure of Hanging Décor, 10 Spiral Staircases We Love, 10 Family Heirlooms That Tell Stories, 10 Canopy and Four-Poster Beds to Inspire, 11 Motivational Prints, Posters and Banners at Home