Friday is here and I can’t wait to get outside and soak up some of the sun, which seems like (fingers crossed!) it’s finally here to stay. Julia has been in our yard and so I’m excited to see what we can grow. Spring weather always inspires me to finally clean out some of the dustier and unfinished corners of our house and I’ve got wallpaper on my mind. My first experiment with wallpapering a small space went well, so now I’m back in wallpaper mode and thinking of ways to transform our entryway with something cool and modern.
has a brand new collection of wallpaper called Graffito that’s debuting at this year and it’s at the top of my list. I love all of these deep navies and the way these dramatic metallic swoops and squiggles stand out against the dark backdrop. Avery from Juju describes these new patterns as “non-fussy abstraction” and I couldn’t agree more — they’re a fun spin on the Post Modern Revival we’ve been seeing in design and have a sense of sophisticated levity. Each of these hand-printed wallpapers is made with non-VOC water-based inks and is printed on sustainably harvested pulp paper with a natural clay coating. You can check them out in person at ICFF in New York City this May or check them out . Until Monday, have a great weekend! xo, grace
Photos by , Pottery by
- Get ready for the coolest video you’ll see all week: . (I think it’s much better with the sound off).
- This Russian illustrator . Sure beats “Wash Me.”
- is a yet another reminder that blue is back for homes, big time.
- I’m loving these has online.
- These at Leif Shop are so gorgeous.
- This home tour at Desire to Inspire is .
- Interiors: Daily Design Tweaks Keep A Rental in Jerusalem Feeling Fresh, In Kenya, Zippy Accessories Remix a Rustic Rental, A Dallas Rental for Collecting and Creating
- Before & After: An Abandoned Restaurant Transformed into A Vibrant Preschool
- Inspiration: 20 Florists to Follow on Instagram: 2017
- DIY: Trusted Spring Tips and DIYs to Carry You Into Summer
- Outside: Bountiful Gardens to Inspire Your Spring Planting, 10 Planters to Celebrate Earth Day
- Decorating: Just Let Go: 5 Decor Worries to Abandon, 10 Spaces that Use Pillows to Soften and Style, 14 Rooms Where Vintage Portraits Shine