Whether you’re going through a rough patch, dismayed by the news of the world, or just having a bad day, it never hurts to turn to inspiring words for encouragement. For calligrapher and wedding stationer , she found herself needing to make positive change after November’s presidential election. “ is a passion project I started after the election in order to support, inspire, and encourage women,” shares Emily. “Each month, the project releases a new card and art print design featuring a portrait and inspirational quote by a different strong, famous woman.” From each card and print purchase, 25% of profits help support a non-profit group that benefits women’s rights and causes — each design is paired with a related organization.
“My hope is that women will use their cards to write encouraging letters to the strong women in their lives, creating a chain of thanks and support,” Emily says. Today, we luckily have three of Emily’s motivating wallpaper designs available for download on your devices (for free!). Be sure to check out the Dear Women Project art prints (they’d make great gifts!) and more of work . Here’s to an empowering and positive weekend — and everything that comes after. —
- Charming Checks: Better Homes & Gardens has this fabulous on your walls using paint. I love the blues they used, but the color palette options are endless.
- Chilly Frosé: It’s definitely rosé season, and this is on my must-sip list for this summer (after my baby makes her debut).
- Patio Envy: Speaking of sipping drinks, this has us rethinking our outdoor space designs to make them even friendlier for summer entertaining.
- Wardrobe Wonder: Man Repeller happened to point out that is essentially a treasure trove of fantastic outfit ideas — and boy, are they right.
- Summery Textiles: The talented , and it has exactly what my eyes crave to see this time of year: bright pops of color, breezy patterns and lots of texture.
- Happy Father’s Day: My Dad passed away over five years ago, and this weekend is always tough for me. If my Dad was still alive for Father’s Day this Sunday, . My last-minute gift advice: just be together, or listen to him tell stories over the phone.
- Interiors: Blush and Moody Tones in a Pittsburgh Home for Photographers, Zesty Patterns Mix Up a Historical Home in a Village Outside York, A Sunny California Home with Happy and Bright Details
- Decorating: Choosing Pieces That Last, Decorating and Styling with Lilac Hues, Design from A to Z: I is for Island, 10 Soapstone Sinks & Countertops We Love
- Before & After: A Nursery Inspired by Wallpaper
- DIY: 6 Summertime Coaster DIYs
- Life & Business: Starting Small with Shannon Maldonado